1 frozen veggie burger
about half a bell pepper, seeds removed
a handful of washed microgreens
1. Start by cooking your veggie burger in a frying pan on the stove. Usually do able 4 min per side.
2. Add some oil to the pan to make sure that the veggie burger and egg don’t stick.
3. Slice your bell pepper so that you get one ring and a bunch of spears.
4. Place the ring in the frying pan, and crack your egg into the ring.
5. Place the rest of the bell pepper slices into the pan.
6. Continue until the burger and the egg are done to your liking.
7. Arrange the bell pepper slices on a plate in a nice pile.
8. Place the cooked veggie burger on the pile.
9. Place the cooked egg on top of the veggie burger.
10. Spread the microgreens on the top.
11. Add some siracha if you want it to be extra spicy!